YOU CAN LEARN A LOT ABOUT SOMEONE BY THE MUSIC THEY LISTEN TO. SO HERE IS THE GAME! HIT SHUFFLE ON YOUR MUSIC PLAYER AND WRITE DOWN THE FIRST 30 SONGS. NO CHEATING OR SKIPPING SONGS THAT ARE SHAMEFUL.
1. Mightiest of Guns :: A.A. Bondy
2. Lonely Lonely :: Feist
3. …Beetlemeet :: Gavin Castleton
4. Unattainable :: Little Joy
5. Dance Me To the End of Love :: Madeleine Peyroux
6. Hop A Plane :: Tegan and Sara
7. Hemisphere :: Maaya Sakamoto
8. Balloons :: Julia Nunes
9. Boneless :: The Notwist
10. My Hands :: Leona Lewis
11. Carmina Burana :: Mozart
12. So Far :: Chris Garneau
13. Something There :: Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
14. Bag of Hammers :: Thao Nguyen
15. In For The Kill :: La Roux
16. Blue Mind :: Alexi Murdoch
17. Here It Goes Again :: OK Go
18. I U Mee Him :: YUKI
19. Shores of California :: The Dresden Dolls
20. Secret Heart :: Feist
21. Super Honeymoon :: Owl City
22. My Propeller :: Arctic Monkeys
23. Hallelujah (cover) :: Regina Spektor
24. A Good Man Is Hard To Find :: Sufjan Stevens
25. All Of Me :: Michael Bublé
26. Pin Your Wings :: Copeland
27. Breathe In :: Frou Frou
28. Skeleton Boy :: Friendly Fires
29. Live Like You’re Dying :: Lenka
30. Surprise Surprise :: Civalias
Man, I’m kinda lame.
I went to another party at my ex’s house (aka that guy I dated for nine days). Anyway, it was all peachy when his ex suddenly showed up. His ex…fiance. Yeah, he almost married this girl. As soon as I saw her my heart sank, idk why, it just did. She was going around saying hello to people, I was at a table playing Buzz with some others and she came over and introduced herself (we hadn’t officially met before). After she did I just gave my ex (that guy) this look and he tried to give me an “it’s okay” look…whatever. I felt kinda awkward. So anyway, later I texted him (yes while we were both at the party) asking if he knew she was coming, he replies with “Yeah we’ve been hanging out lately.” Jealousy shot through me. I knew that I would never have anything NEAR the bond they had/have and it made me so jealous and sad that I would probably never have an opportunity to create that kind of bond with him either.
So later when my friends and I were getting ready to leave, I was looking around for him to say goodbye, but he was nowhere to be found…and neither was his ex. I just said screw it and left. I texted him asking where he disappeared to last night and that I didn’t have a chance to say goodbye, but he never texted back. As much as I say I act like a guy, I still freakin’ have these stupid girl emotions.
Whatever, guys suck.
winter needs to come back right now…Texas is just too hot for its own good >:[